Composite Engineering and Design Services
Let us bring your carbon fiber designs to life
Designing for tomorrow
We use state-of-the-art technology to create high quality products that stand the test of time. Whether it’s taking an already existing part to the next level, or designing from the ground up. Real Carbon will be there to assist you with expertise and professionalism.
Real Carbon will work with you to design, prototype, and manufacture your product. We specialize in CAD/CAM/CAE generation for any given composite application. Another tool that we employ is the use of FEA analysis, projects can skip a lengthy testing phase as well as optimizing current composite structures. This all means reduced prototyping, increased strength and flexural analysis, as well as better base level design parameters.
Additive Manufacturing – A new frontier
In the context of future trends, we have identified additive manufacturing as the most impactful for engineering and manufacturing. To better serve your needs, Real carbon has purchased a small inexpensive 3D printer. Due to this, we can take your idea from CAD to prototype and then on to production using 3D printing, CNC machining, and in house custom layup.
- Review manufacturing processes for efficiency and efficacy
- Train personnel on composite layup techniques
- Assist in implementing quality programs, in process QC, compliance etc.
- Develop testing methodology
- Construct testing fixtures for load cycling
- Analyze testing data for consultation on part quality